Save the date for the Men’s Club Pancake & Sausage Breakfast on March 12!
The 2017 Catholic Services Appeal is about to begin. Father John invites you to join him in pledging a monthly amount instead of giving a one-time gift. Although any gift is appreciated, a pledge of even just $15 each month can go a long way to help us meet our goal. And once our parishioners meet 90% of our goal, our church will receive back money from the Appeal! (Because we met our goal last year, we will receive back $2580!)
The Appeal serves 17 “ministries” of the Archdiocese. All money stays within our local archdiocese except for a mission in Venezuela. These ministries include:
- Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women
- Campus Ministry at the U of M
- Hospital chaplains
- Seminarians at St. John’s and the St. Paul Seminary
- Marriage, Family and Life events throughout the archdiocese
Most Holy Trinity also offers automatic giving as a way to contribute to the parish. If you would like to sign up for automatic giving from a checking or savings account, click here to download the Authorization Form, complete it and return it to the parish office.
- Transfers take place the first Friday of each month.
- At this time, automatic giving is only available for monthly contributions to the “general” fund. Contributions towards other funds should me made using regular envelopes. (Other funds include Holy Days, Improvement Fund, Cemetery Fund, Holy Cross School, etc.)