Sister Marilyn Umunnakwe of the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Christ will be here next weekend, July 21 and 22, to raise money for their mission. Your generosity is appreciated!
We need help locating the graves of Czech immigrants in our two cemeteries. Contact Arnie Shimota at 744-2849 or the parish office at 744-2823 or email@example.com if you are interested and would like to help or if you know where your ancestor’s grave is located.
The next parish council meeting will be on Monday, July 16 at 7:30 p.m. in the rectory. The agenda is posted in the church entrance.
The 51st annual Ho-Down, our parish festival, will be on Sunday, Aug. 19!
HELP IS NEEDED TO MAKE DUMPLINGS that will be served at the Ho-Down! Please help for any amount of time after 9 a.m. Mass on Sunday,
July 22 in the church basement.
HELP US PREPARE FOR THE BAKE SALE:
- Clean church basement – Wednesday, July 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- Koblihy – Saturdays, Aug. 4 and 11 (morning)
- Rolls and Kolacky – Tuesdays, Aug. 7 and 14 (morning)
- Kolacky making demonstration – learn how to make your requested donation of 4 dozen kolacky for the Ho-Down at this event. Saturday, July 28 at 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Bake sale set-up – Saturday, Aug. 18 (morning)
COUNTRY STORE ITEMS ARE NEEDED such as garden produce, crafts and
homemade canned goods, and clean, gently used items for the “used-a-bit”
area. If you have a larger item for the raffle to donate, please contact Vickie at
744-2176 or Jane at 744-2181 at least one week prior to the Ho-Down. Bring donations to the country store starting at 7:30 a.m. on the day of the Ho-Down.
GOT WINE? We are in need of bottles of wine for the “Win the Wine” booth. If you can donate, please call Deb Palma at 612-501-4213 before August 6.
Our fiscal year ends on June 30. Please have all contributions for the fiscal year in by July 6. Thank you. To cover fixed expenses, each family is asked to contribute $17/week or $884/year (not including Christmas, Easter, Fuel and Cemetery.) We are grateful for those who exceed this amount. If you would like your contributions withheld from the financial report, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the rectory on Fridays at 507-744-2823.
Most Holy Trinity also offers automatic giving as a way to contribute to the parish. If you would like to sign up for automatic giving from a checking or savings account, click here to download the Authorization Form, complete it and return it to the parish office.
- Transfers take place the first Friday of each month.
- At this time, automatic giving is only available for monthly contributions to the “general” fund. Contributions towards other funds should me made using regular envelopes. (Other funds include Holy Days, Improvement Fund, Cemetery Fund, Holy Cross School, etc.)