Council of Catholic Women/Altar Society will meet on Monday, Oct. 1 at
7 p.m. in the church basement. Lunch committee is Annie Hertaus, Joseth Hertaus and Rita Hertaus. New members are welcome at any meeting!
Energy/fuel envelopes are in your packet this month. Please contribute to help offset the high cost of heating our church for the winter. Thank you!
We need a new bunch of children (3rd grade or older) to learn how to be an altar server, as this time of year the oldest servers discontinue their role. Please encourage your children to participate! A one-hour training session for new servers will be on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Saturday, Sept. 29 at 9:00 a.m. in church. Call Father John with questions at 507-744-2823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Reasons Your Child Should be an Altar Server (From RealLifeAtHome.com)
- Builds respect and understanding of the Mass.
- It is an opportunity for leadership.
- They can serve with their friends, or make friends serving.
- Fostering a possible future vocation.
- It’s one less child that you have in your pew!
Most Holy Trinity also offers automatic giving as a way to contribute to the parish. If you would like to sign up for automatic giving from a checking or savings account, click here to download the Authorization Form, complete it and return it to the parish office.
- Transfers take place the first Friday of each month.
- At this time, automatic giving is only available for monthly contributions to the “general” fund. Contributions towards other funds should me made using regular envelopes. (Other funds include Holy Days, Improvement Fund, Cemetery Fund, Holy Cross School, etc.)