Have you seen white Holy Cross yard signs around, or do you have one in your yard? You can win a $50 gift card with these contests running now through the next 12 months! Here’s how…
CONTEST #1 (for school families)— Pick up a Holy Cross sign at church or school and put in your yard. The last day of each month, Holy Cross School will draw a family’s name. If that family has a sign in their yard, they win a $50 gift card!
CONTEST #2 (for friends of Holy Cross)— Take a picture of a white Holy Cross yard sign that you see out and about. Get the picture to Holy Cross School or email it to info@HolyCrossSchool.net. The last day of each month, Holy Cross School will draw one name from those entries received. That person will win a $50 gift card!
Registration is open for LNMV Religious Education classes, held on Wednesday nights during the school year. Take advantage of “early-bird” tuition rates available through Aug. 9! Click here to register.
The 51st annual Ho-Down, our parish festival, will be on Sunday, Aug. 19!
The Ho-Down Chairpersons Meeting to choose workers for the stands will be on Tuesday, July 10 at 7:00 p.m. Chairpersons please attend. Thank you!
Can you help us prepare for the bake sale? Baking dates are listed below. Let us know when you can help by signing up in the church entrance or send an email to email@example.com. Baking is done in the church basement and you don’t need prior experience – there is a job for everyone!
- Clean church basement – Wednesday, July 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- Koblihy – Saturdays, Aug. 4 and 11 (morning)
- Rolls and Kolacky – Tuesdays, Aug. 7 and 14 (morning)
- Kolacky making demonstration – learn how to make your requested donation of 4 dozen kolacky for the Ho-Down at this event. Saturday, July 28 (morning) and TBD August weekday (evening).
- Bake sale set-up – Saturday, Aug. 18 (morning)
Our fiscal year ends on June 30. Please have all contributions for the fiscal year in by July 6. Thank you. To cover fixed expenses, each family is asked to contribute $17/week or $884/year (not including Christmas, Easter, Fuel and Cemetery.) We are grateful for those who exceed this amount. If you would like your contributions withheld from the financial report, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the rectory on Fridays at 507-744-2823.
Most Holy Trinity also offers automatic giving as a way to contribute to the parish. If you would like to sign up for automatic giving from a checking or savings account, click here to download the Authorization Form, complete it and return it to the parish office.
- Transfers take place the first Friday of each month.
- At this time, automatic giving is only available for monthly contributions to the “general” fund. Contributions towards other funds should me made using regular envelopes. (Other funds include Holy Days, Improvement Fund, Cemetery Fund, Holy Cross School, etc.)