The 51st annual Ho-Down, our parish festival, will be on Sunday, Aug. 19!
The Ho-Down Chairpersons Meeting to choose workers for the stands will be on Tuesday, July 10 at 7:00 p.m. Chairpersons please attend. Thank you!
Can you help us prepare for the bake sale? Baking dates are listed below. Let us know when you can help by signing up in the church entrance or send an email to email@example.com. Baking is done in the church basement and you don’t need prior experience – there is a job for everyone!
- Clean church basement – Wednesday, July 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- Koblihy – Saturdays, Aug. 4 and 11 (morning)
- Rolls and Kolacky – Tuesdays, Aug. 7 and 14 (morning)
- Kolacky making demonstration – learn how to make your requested donation of 4 dozen kolacky for the Ho-Down at this event. Saturday, July 28 (morning) and TBD August weekday (evening).
- Bake sale set-up – Saturday, Aug. 18 (morning)