The 51st annual Ho-Down, our parish festival, will be on Sunday, Aug. 19!
HELP IS NEEDED TO MAKE DUMPLINGS that will be served at the Ho-Down! Please help for any amount of time after 9 a.m. Mass on Sunday,
July 22 in the church basement.
HELP US PREPARE FOR THE BAKE SALE:
- Clean church basement – Wednesday, July 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- Koblihy – Saturdays, Aug. 4 and 11 (morning)
- Rolls and Kolacky – Tuesdays, Aug. 7 and 14 (morning)
- Kolacky making demonstration – learn how to make your requested donation of 4 dozen kolacky for the Ho-Down at this event. Saturday, July 28 at 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Bake sale set-up – Saturday, Aug. 18 (morning)
COUNTRY STORE ITEMS ARE NEEDED such as garden produce, crafts and
homemade canned goods, and clean, gently used items for the “used-a-bit”
area. If you have a larger item for the raffle to donate, please contact Vickie at
744-2176 or Jane at 744-2181 at least one week prior to the Ho-Down. Bring donations to the country store starting at 7:30 a.m. on the day of the Ho-Down.
GOT WINE? We are in need of bottles of wine for the “Win the Wine” booth. If you can donate, please call Deb Palma at 612-501-4213 before August 6.