The Most Holy Trinity Council of Catholic Women (Altar Society) meets five times each year in January, April, June, October and December. The group supports the parish and community in a number of ways, including:
- Organizing fundraisers for the church, such as the Ho-Down Bake Sale and BINGO.
- Making and selling Mother’s Day corsages to benefit MCCL.
- Preparing the worship space for liturgical celebrations.
- Leading Rosary at a local nursing home.
- Planning parish socialization events, such as “Coffee and Donut Sundays”.
Every woman of the parish is welcome to join. Meetings include a prayer, regular business, and socialization. For more information about this group contact the parish office.